Futaba WCII battery jumper pin placement

Dean Pappas d.pappas at kodeos.com
Mon Aug 15 11:53:51 AKDT 2005

Hi Dave,
Ron Ellis reverse engineered it a million years ago, and the JPG is too large for this forum.
The + terminal is on pins 2 and 3. The negative terminal is on pins 4 and 5.
You could also go look up the directions on the Sirius Charger site to modify the pack
so that you can cycle and fast charge through the existing connector.
Dean

Dean Pappas
Sr. Design Engineer
Kodeos Communications