IMPULSE Flights

Zoro1024 at aol.com Zoro1024 at aol.com
Sun Aug 14 16:38:34 AKDT 2005

Flew the Impulse 4 more flights today.  I couldn't find anything I  didn't
like about it, I 'will not say things like "WOW" like I did about the  Impact,
but I believe this plane flies better.  We trimmed out the little  push
problems it had in knife edge, and they were small.  It flies a lot  better than  I
am presently capable of flying,(I hope to improve) OK  everyone in D5 qujt
laughing.  Getting no kickbacks here, but Ultimate RC  is importing them from BN
Models, and mine is worth the price.

Mike