2M Planes in Mini-Van -Help-

Daniel J. Hamlett d77hamlett at comcast.net
Sun Aug 14 15:58:45 AKDT 2005

If you are concerned about the fuel residue getting on the carpet, put a
trash bag under the plane or under whatever device that you are using to
hold the plane.  They are cheap and I bet that you have them around the
house.  I bet you could also fit your bottle of fuel inside another
trash bag.  Good luck

Dan
Dst 1 Intermediate Pilot