more on the cause of "adverse roll couple"

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Sun Aug 14 10:12:13 AKDT 2005

Georgie:
Thanks for scratching my curiosity bump.  Nat Penton and I had a couple
of exchanges, where I allowed that yes, trying to tune out pitch in
knife edge by using CG alone could bring along with it many unpleasant
surprises.  It might work for minor situations, but as for major ones, I
guess you'd have to look farther.

Bill Glaze