Hacker C-50 14XL/ Acro 90- Apopka contest

jasonshulman at cox.net jasonshulman at cox.net
Wed Aug 10 17:45:25 AKDT 2005

Sorry for the repost, but apparently I left my last post a bit vague.

The motors/controllers my dad is selling are brand new, C-50 14XL Acro's and Hacker Master Acro-90 controllers. This is the same set-up I used at the Nats last year. He had them on back-order and they finally had enough to send him.

He, Don Shulman, can be reached at: shulmanaviation at aol.com

Thanks,
Jason

Also, any of you coming up to Apopka this weekend, if you have the list of F3A Unknown maneuvers, please feel free to make up an unknown or 2 and we'll go through it after the contest rounds. The more difficult the better. Don't worry about the K factors...

> From: <jasonshulman at cox.net>
> Date: 2005/08/09 Tue PM 01:17:12 EDT
> To: <discussion at nsrca.org>
> Subject: Hacker C-50 14XL/ Acro 90
>
> Hi All,
>
> I'm here in FL practicing between rain and I found 4 pattern set-ups at my dad's. Apparently they don't have a home. If you're looking for them, call 407-359-1020 and he can them them out to you.
>
> Hope to so some of you here this weekend.
>
> Jason

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.