Sayre pictures & video

The Hewson's hewson5 at on.aibn.com
Wed Aug 10 11:08:55 AKDT 2005

Thanks to everyone involved in running the contest in Sayre PA. I'm sorry I did not stick around for the champaigne.
Click on the following link to see some pics of the contest and other related activities. At the bottom of the page are some links to some AMATEUR videos.....Please excuse the video quality. All parties involved in these videos shall go unnamed.

http://www.countryworkshop.ca/Sayre05/pics.htm

Enjoy.
Alan Hewson
alan at countryworkshop.ca