Need more judges.

Grow Pattern pattern4u at comcast.net
Tue Aug 9 15:49:10 AKDT 2005

Another data point that you all might like to know is that in all of the rounds, in all of the classes including finals. ALL of eth judges scores were used to compute the standings.

As regards having plenty of judges. We do not. To have three per line we need 36 per day. Multiply that by three and that's 108. That works out to more chairs to fill than we have pilots.

I am recruiting full-time judges for next year. If you would like to get on the roster please e-mail me and also tell anyone that you know as well.

Regards,

Eric.