The 403 class judges at the 2005 Nationals.

Grow Pattern pattern4u at comcast.net
Tue Aug 9 15:02:46 AKDT 2005

The discussion on how good the judging was in 403 this year made me take a look at the roster that we used. There were a few substitutions but a couple significant facts did not change.

1. Dave Guerin put a Masters pilot in each of the two 403 judges line on both Monday and Tuesday.

3. He put three Masters pilots in each of the two 404 judges lines on Wednesday.

Regards,

Eric.