Judges Caller

ronlock at comcast.net ronlock at comcast.net
Thu Aug 4 12:13:45 AKDT 2005

Agree with the Judges caller.  It will help, and is relatively easy to accomplish.

Ron Lockhart

Don Ramsey was kind enough to provide a judges' caller for the FAI Finals, and it was a great help... not to mention a source of occasional harmless smiles.
I believe that the Pilot's caller is exactly that -- an assistant to the pilot. What goes on between them the pilot and caller shouldn't go any further than that. If the judges need a caller ( and that IS often a great help) that caller should be a separate person.