YS140L tune pipe & Sayre

Anne et Xavier xavier.mouraux at sympatico.ca
Wed Aug 3 19:10:05 AKDT 2005

Hello all,

A few minutes into the first practice flight this Thusday, I lost the
pipe on my Alliance. Since it fall in a corn field, I don't think I will
found it. To be able to practice today, I fitted the pipe from a 120AC
that is in one of my the old plane. I works but doesn't fit very well.

I am wondering if someone going to Sayre this weekend would have a pipe
for a YS140L that they would sale. I will probably take about anything
that don't weight a ton. It doesn't have to be new or looking like new.
The cheaper the better as long it works.

I email some friends also but I had no answer from them yet.

Thanks

Xavier

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.