Performance Judging? Trial Balloon

Steven Maxwell patternrules at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 3 17:26:37 AKDT 2005

MP3 sound like a good idea for that
Steve Maxwell

----- Original Message -----
From: George Kennie
To: discussion at nsrca.org
Sent: 8/3/2005 12:25:59 PM
Subject: Re: Performance Judging? Trial Balloon

Y'know, I practice the FAI sequence and have it memorized, but there were times during my scoring that I found myself saying, "What the heck is NEXT ??" Being so acutely focused on the elements being judged can screw up your brain.
I think it would be extremely helpful to have a sequence caller.
  Or a Judges caller - not a scribe?