[SPAM] Re: Performance Judging? Trial Balloon

Lamar Blair l.blair at worldnet.att.net
Wed Aug 3 10:11:52 AKDT 2005

Don,
I for one had a big different in points my second round I had 188 or 192 points difference. I even remember getting a 7,8, and a 2 on the reverse four point we must have a way to make these judges accountable for what they are doing. It dose no good to complain because whatever the judge says it law and that's my 2 cents now how do we fix this problem?

Lamar