Performance Judging? Trial Balloon

Wayne Galligan wgalligan at goodsonacura.com
Tue Aug 2 14:58:09 AKDT 2005

Ron,

One thing I noticed and this happened on my flight line when I was judging Masters.  I was lined up right on the center pole and the other two judges where off to my left... not just a little... but way over in the shade.  Could explain why your end box maneuver got scored a little lower then the other two judges.  This is something I noticed across the board.   Could be the outer judges where seeing the box violation differently.

I wasn't judging you when the elevator broke but I was when of the ones screaming at you to get it out of the air.  The whole stab was floppin back and forth. Glad to see you saved the plane.

Wayne Galligan