Judges

BUDDYonRC at aol.com BUDDYonRC at aol.com
Mon Aug 1 09:54:15 AKDT 2005

In a message dated 8/1/2005 10:34:23 AM Central Daylight Time,
pattern4u at comcast.net writes:

Try  looking at this from the view that Dave G. had at the Nat's. If a pilot
shows up and is certified to judge AMA and/or FAI then Dave has to use  that
pilot in any class that the schedule allows.

There's no  "scale" of experience or skill level that Dave can  apply.

Regards,

Eric.