Scoring formula/ and observations

BUDDYonRC at aol.com BUDDYonRC at aol.com
Mon Aug 1 08:29:57 AKDT 2005

In a message dated 8/1/2005 10:05:52 AM Central Daylight Time,
patternrules at earthlink.net writes:

Buddy don't get me wrong  here, you would think that the Nat's you should get
the best, what I'm saying  is the intermediate and advanced already have
equal exposure to the judges,  where as the master's and FAI doesn't thus the
finals.
 One other observation is  that in intermediate and advanced seem to be more
about winning than master  and FAI you would think that there vying for a 60
million dollar endorsement  deal, there not and they lose sight of the meeting
old friends learning new  things and improving.
 Steve Maxwell