Scoring formula/ and observations

Steven Maxwell patternrules at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 1 07:05:33 AKDT 2005

 Buddy don't get me wrong here, you would think that the Nat's you should get the best, what I'm saying is the intermediate and advanced already have equal exposure to the judges, where as the master's and FAI doesn't thus the finals.
 One other observation is that in intermediate and advanced seem to be more about winning than master and FAI you would think that there vying for a 60 million dollar endorsement deal, there not and they lose sight of the meeting old friends learning new things and improving.
 Steve Maxwell