Two plugs - Neccessary?

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Thu Apr 21 09:40:32 AKDT 2005

A while back I had my van in the service center, (read: dealers garage)
for some smog work.  I casually mentioned that "while the doghouse is
off, you might as well change the plugs."  The shop superintendent, (a
flying friend of mine) ordered it done.  $80, with the doghouse already
off.  If I had known, I would have picked up a set of plugs, and  done
it myself  in less than an hour.  And yes, I've done it many times.
Bill Glaze