scanner

brianyemail-nsrca at yahoo.com brianyemail-nsrca at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 20 09:40:16 AKDT 2005

A couple of the guys in the clubs here in Indy have
the Multiplex radios w/ scanner built in. So the
scanner checks the frequency for activity before it
transmits.

Ive been thinking about this as it might keep me from
absent mindly buying an airplane. I cant see why
Futaba didnt include this on their latest.

http://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/widerxvr/3333.html
> I sold my Aerospectra Channel Analyzer for nearly
> enough to pay for this one. This one is not as user
> friendly but I have non-Rc uses for it.
>
> At one time each AMA district had an Aerospectra but
> most were held very tightly by the district radio
> man. I had my crew at the Pensacola Worlds validate
> that the channel was clear before they released each
> transmitter. Was that overkill? Ask Andrew....
>
> Of course we are not always blessed with the talent
> we had working the Worlds either.
>
> John Ferrell
> http://DixieNC.US

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.