free 2M pattern fuselage.

Derek Lieber derek at watson.ibm.com
Wed Apr 20 03:46:26 AKDT 2005

I have a Carrera-X fuselage that I flew one
season in 2003. It had various structural
problems that plagued me throughout that season
and I decided not to wrestle with it further.

Now it's 2005 and time to clean out my bedroom closet.
I can't quite bring myself to put the fuse out
in the trashcan, but I can't really sell it
in good conscience either, given its "issues".

So I'm giving it away to anyone who wants it.
The catch is you must pick it up at my house (Westchester,
New York) or at the first D1 contest (Pocono).

No wings, wingtube, or landing gear. Just the fuse.
(setup for Hyde mount, nose ring, bolly landing gear).

If interested, please contact me:
    Derek Lieber
    lieber at bestweb.net

Here are some pictures: