[SPAM] Re: RE: OS mixture question

Cameron Smith dentdoc007 at adelphia.net
Wed Apr 20 05:11:21 AKDT 2005

Are you supposed to change em? Seriously I change both plugs about every
3 to 5 cases of fuel. Sometimes I just rotate the center plug to the
back position then replace the center plug. I replace ANYtime the engine
deadsticks or acts to much out of character. Most times they are still
good.
 A buddy checked my idle the other day on my NEW Single plug (STOCK)
head & it also Idles at 1K. Gotta luv it!