Fw: Contest

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 19 05:59:24 AKDT 2005

FWIW, originally the Bark's contest and the Mocksville contst were competing for the same time time. We did communicate and Mocksville(Winston) has a full schedule of other events. Bark's is blessed (cursed at bill paying time) with two fields. Bark's could not go earlier due to external scheduling problems.

Some times you do what you have to do...
You don't have to go far in this district to find some kind of RC event this time of year!

John Ferrell
http://DixieNC.US