Andrew's crash

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 19 05:52:31 AKDT 2005

My big fear is a runaway in the pits....
I have observed that most of the time fixing blame is not difficult.
What we really need is a way to prevent the problem in the first place.

I like to think I am too careful for it to happen that I screw up, but down
deep, I know it could happen to me.

John Ferrell
http://DixieNC.US