Fw: Contest

Scott Anderson scott at rcfoamy.com
Mon Apr 18 05:54:14 AKDT 2005

John,

I have just looked at the D2 contest page and the weekends that you have
meets, there are also contest in D3.  I have no problem traveling 6-8 hrs
for a meet I did it when I was in D1.   I would have picked the Midland
contets but the big electric fly (SEFF) is that same weekend in Andesonville
GA.

Just my 2 cents.

Scott Anderson
www.rcfoamy.com