Fw: Contest

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 18 05:07:32 AKDT 2005

I don't know of any active fliers that would normally have to make a
decision. We have not seen any of the Tennessee guys since the Kingsport
club lost their flying site.

Judging by the results I see posted I don't think the guys in D2 often go
that far for a contest either.
I wish there was a conflict there.

BTW, there is a shortage of contests in D2 this year. The only locations
committing to contests at this time are Burlington, Midland,
Winston(Mocksville), Arcola and Myrtle Beach. Myrtle is past.

John Ferrell
http://DixieNC.US