Icepoint Mount Mod

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Sun Apr 17 07:24:57 AKDT 2005

I haven't seen any indication that Jerry makes such an animal.  And,
while I appreciate what Bob is doing with his Icepoint, I don't believe
the Focus would lend itself to such treatment.  So, until I do something
else as far as airplanes go, it looks as if I'll be holding the Budd
mount until needed for a stiff-nose project.
BTW:  Just got my Technician class license again; should be on the FCC
web site before too many more days.  Don't know if they are going to
give me my old license back, (N7WWS) or a new one for back here in 4
land.  We'll see.  And, I'm going to start studying for my general class
before too long.
Bill