[SPAM] Re: 2005 Nationals Reminder

Grow Pattern pattern4u at comcast.net
Fri Apr 15 18:38:50 AKDT 2005

Jerry,
           I believe that is the plan for 2005. We will try it and then
assess the pros and cons after the Nats.

I will be putting a Nat's Survey in the pilot's packets this year as well as
the usual equipment survey. I thought it was about time we captured what
all, or at least all who fill the form in, think is good and bad. It is also
a great way to capture new ideas from those people who actually made the
trip and are into the whole experience.

Regards,

Eric.