Transmitter power questions.....

Ken Thompson III mrandmrst at comcast.net
Tue Apr 12 02:00:42 AKDT 2005

Jerry,

Just an FYI, Selfridge ANG Base in Michigan, uses RC planes to chase birds
off of their runways, so they are allowed in some cases. I have been
approached by a guy that works on base, as a civilian, about coming and
flying for them.  The only hitch is, for now, you have to use their planes
and transmitters, you can's bring your own.

Ken