Transmitter power questions.....

bravo52 bravo52 at cox-internet.com
Mon Apr 11 19:10:48 AKDT 2005

Bob,
   Not sure on the questions.  I'm just answering the questions on their
"standard" list.  There are others I didn't include like location, altitude
of the transmitter, ect....... I do know they map all the transmission on a
base so it may have to do with knowing what is being emmitted.  Other than
that, I don't have specifics.

v/r
Jerry L.