Ions or Polymers for RX pack

Grow Pattern pattern4u at comcast.net
Sat Apr 9 20:03:36 AKDT 2005

Peter,
           I've got four years on the Li-ion packs. On my C-volt meters you start at about 8.4V and use about 0,2V per flight. I don't fly below 7.2V. This is using JR digitals all round.

What I like is that the charge rate is not fast or slow. It takes about 2 hours to charge a pack. You can charge between every flight if you want to. No memory problems. You can go for many, many days after a charge and it is still charged for a full day's flying.

After a days flying mine are all ready to go after an hour on the cigar lighter type 12v charger.

You can hurt or kill them if you drain the battery too low, but stopping at 7V will do the trick.

Regards.

Eric.