Looking for light servo extensions: ABBRA

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Fri Apr 8 15:17:24 AKDT 2005

Jon:

Remember that this is gas engine.  However, I will use you idea in my plane.  I am using the OS160 in my ABBRA.

Thanks much,

Vince

I save 3/4 oz. buy changing the propnut, washer and spinner jam nut to a lighter configuration on my OS 1.60 setups.  Used a grade 5 nut from a hardware store, with a Dave Brown short spinner adapter with the waher that comes with his adapter.  The OS stuff is HEAVY!  Also used the light backplate.

Jon Lowe