Looking for light servo extensions: ABBRA

Keith Black tkeithb at comcast.net
Fri Apr 8 10:30:22 AKDT 2005

I agree with Chris.

Other ideas (which you may already have done) to reduce weight for NATS:

1. Lightened back-plate on the spinner.
2. Remove wheel pants.
3. Smaller fuel tank
4. Lithium battery
5. Remove voltage regulator if you're using one with 5 cell battery.
6. Remove switch and plug in each time powering on RX (really need removable
canopy for this).

Sounds like you're already doing VERY well being that close with a gas
engine. Hope you make it, it would be great to have this as another option!

Keith Black