Which Fast CHarger? [PMX:]

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Mon Apr 4 11:09:35 AKDT 2005

Mike:
I have one that I have been flying for about 3 years now.  It has a Y.S.
1.20 SF in it, and flies quite well, if a little fast at full throttle.
But it answers the need for an airplane with plenty of power!  It's a
little harder to fly as well as a "regular" pattern plane. (Whatever
that may be.)  But for just funnin' around, and trying new stuff, it's
great.  I wouldn't (in my case, at least) use it for serious pattern
practice.  I've found that nothing beats a pattern airplane for this.
Anything less, and I'm just wasting time.  The above is purely my
opinion; others will probably have a different look.

Bill Glaze