Which Fast CHarger? [PMX:]

Pascale, Mike VPASCAL at citgo.com
Mon Apr 4 10:54:55 AKDT 2005

I can get out using email address to ask this question have to attach
question to this email
Does any one  know any thing about the Swallow EX 90? I have one and
found it really tail-heavy I have the CG at 5.500  and its ok there one
more thing they said to move cg back for F3A really don't know what this
means are what to except I haven't flew it yet. I have a YS 110
installed.