Sullivan Offset Control Horns

rcaerobob at cox.net rcaerobob at cox.net
Fri Apr 1 06:04:56 AKST 2005

The Internet is a wonderful place.... here's the reply from Tech Services at Sullivan!!!! (emailed last night!)

<<Dear Mr. Pastorello:
The black nylon piece is 1" long The bolt is 1 3/4" long. Hope this helps if not, please let us know.

Sincerely,
Barbara
Sullivan Products

Bob Pastorello wrote:

What is the length of the nylon piece that threads onto the 6-32 bolt for attachment of the clevis?  Length from clevis hole to center of bolt is what I need, please.  Thanks. Bob Pastorello
www.rcaerobats.net
rcaerobob at cox.net>>>

Thanks!

> From: "Steven Maxwell" <patternrules at earthlink.net>
> Date: 2005/04/01 Fri AM 09:40:06 EST
> To: discussion at nsrca.org
> Subject: RE: Sullivan Offset Control Horns
>
>  I'd almost bet that the Tower pic is wrong I have found engine weights wrong and other things that aren't right on there website but if part # is right it's probably right, could even be that the part # is is the same but Sullivan has changed to the newer offset horn.to replace the one in the pic.
>  Steve Maxwell

Bob Pastorello, El Reno, OK, USA
rcaerobob at cox.net
www.rcaerobats.net