Sullivan Offset Control Horns

Steven Maxwell patternrules at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 1 05:41:55 AKST 2005

 I'd almost bet that the Tower pic is wrong I have found engine weights wrong and other things that aren't right on there website but if part # is right it's probably right, could even be that the part # is is the same but Sullivan has changed to the newer offset horn.to replace the one in the pic.
 Steve Maxwell