Overrating the value of sponsorship

Mike Hester kerlock at comcast.net
Wed Sep 29 10:44:44 AKDT 2004

How does one mention of the "S" word ALWAYS get turned into "eww bad boy bad
boy picking on Troy!" ??

Hehe. You guys are funny. This one is pretty good.

"If you're as serious about competition as Troy is, why would you think he'd
ever compromise the ability to win just to push a given product?"

I have no idea, but then neither do you. I see the same guys, contest after
contest, talking about how they wouldn't have anything but a YS, and the
same guys, contest after contest, flame out. Logic goes out the window on
this one.

You see what you choose to see. I'll leave it at that for now.

-M