Mount & Nose Ring for 160FX?

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Wed Sep 29 08:01:06 AKDT 2004

Make your own Hyde type and use a nose ring made from a rubber sheet. Works
better than practically everything else.

MattK
Hi All,...

What are you guys using for motor mounts when it comes to the OS 160FX??  I
was hoping to use the Gator Soft N Safe 120/140 mount along with their nose
ring.  However I recently learned that the 160FX requires a larger nose ring than
what is typical for the YS engines.  With that in mind I am also questioning
the mount too?

What are your suggestions for an inexpensive installation for this engine??

Thank you!!

Sincerely,
Steve T.
Monson, Massachusetts