Futaba radios

Daniel J Hamlett d77hamlett at comcast.net
Tue Sep 28 17:24:28 AKDT 2004

Has you friend thought about buying any matchboxes.  I just placed an add on
E-bay.  I have 4 new in a box.  I would sell him all 4 for $200.  Or $60.00
each. I was going to put them into a 33% 232.  I decided to build another 2
meter plane this winter.  I don't want to go to a meet with only one plane,
have somthing happen and not be able to fly.  I just bought a new JR radio,
I might be selling my 9C, any interest?  I am going to have to buy thirteen
JR recievers.  That is going to hurt.  I bouth the new radio because of some
advanced Heli funtions that the 9C didn't have.  If you are going to fly
basic helli to intermidiate or airplanes the 9C rocks!!!  Let me know.  I
don't think that you will be able to set up the mixes that you are talking
about.  you will not have any trim adjustment on the second chanel that you
make the slave to the master.  In other words you can get the servos to move
together by programming mixes but the trim lever will not control the
secondariy servos movement, they require stick movement to make them move,
hense the match boxes for my 103" 232.  Good luck in CA.  What are you going
out there for?  Buisness or pleaseure?

Dan Hamlett

Give me a call when you get back
1-413-568-8981