Futaba radios

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Tue Sep 28 16:14:31 AKDT 2004

Dan,
 Thanks. Good to hear from you again. I looked into the Futaba radio in more
detail today and it does look very nice. Basically what I need to do is set
up 4 aileron servos, 2 elevator servos and 2 rudder servos. I'm not sure
exactly how big this plane is but I guess it's common to use a lot of servos
on big birds. I'll give it a try and I'll let you know how it works out.
It's good to know someone is there to help if I get stuck. Thanks.
Unfortunately I am leaving for California tomorrow and I won't be back until
next week.
 I'm working on my Focus this Winter and it needs a radio so I may end up
with a Futaba 9C. I have so much Futaba and Hitec equipment that it doesn't
make sense to buy a JR unless it has some incredible capabilities not found
in the 9C. If the 9C can get the job done, I'll go with it. I would still
like to come up and fly with you guys (and visit the hobby shop) before the
weather gets too cold. Maybe when I get back from CA. If you still haven't
made up your mind about flying in Intermediate next year, don't forget the
sequence changes for everyone. It would actually be a good time to make the
move.

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com

---