D4 Champs

White, Chris chris at ssd.fsi.com
Tue Sep 28 11:08:24 AKDT 2004

It was a great contest....and Brian, Chris and Mike all make good points too.... #1 ) Always run it rich enough to slightly obscure the judges vision so they don't see my "little" bobbles....(no hope for the big ones...:)LOL.  #2) Canopy, yes a very customized version courtesy the top wire on the right end of the field at Comair....wow...was I really that far out and that low?????Dumb-dumb-dumb....but heck I'll take good luck over skill any day:)  #3) And finally, yes....I can't wait to paint the canopy blue! LOL.

I wish I'd had the chance to let them all fly the Arresti though....they'd forget all about the canopy:)

thanks guys....Chris