D4 Finals

Ken Thompson III mrandmrst at comcast.net
Sun Sep 26 18:08:49 AKDT 2004

I'd like to thank all involved in putting on this contest.  This being my first, I wasn't sure what to expect.  Yeah, the guys from my home field and the ones I met at my few previous contests told me this is not the one to miss, however, as tame as the guys tell me it was this year, I had a BLAST!!!

Thank you everyone for making my wife and myself feel very welcome at this extraordinary event.

Thanks to Bob, Mark, and all of the special guests at the field, Jon and his Extra and I'm sorry I don't know his name, but the pilot who flew his Ultra Stik for us , you're the man!!  I will not forget to thank Amy and all who may have helped her for the great food all weekend.

I hope you all know I will be back next year.  As Mike Darr said, " Ken, I think your hooked !"  Yeah Mike, I think I am.

See ya all next year!!!

Ken