Paint?

Wladimir Kummer de Paula wladimir_kummer at ig.com.br
Sun Sep 26 09:11:52 AKDT 2004

Hi,

This is my first posting...I´m writing from Brazil and English is not my
natural language, so I sorry in advance about some errors...:)

I´d like to know if someone have tried to use house type (exterior
grade) latex paint. Here they are cheap, easy to find and non toxic. An
I´m told they are lighter than the most common PU paints. And the
quality, is it acceptable? I´m not shooting for a ultra (10 point) finish.

Which type of primer should I use?
Can I apply it with a roller?
Does I need fuel proofing?

Thanks in advance