YS120AC problems

Randall Bearden rbearden56 at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 22 15:11:25 AKDT 2004

On 9/22/04 6:11 AM, "Peter Pennisi" <pentagon.systems at bigpond.com> wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> I have a friend of mine who is having some difficulty with his YS120AC. Please
> read ahead any forward any suggestions either to myself or Bruce.
>
> Regards,
>
> Peter
>

> Peter Pennisi
> Pentagon Systems QLD Pty Ltd
> P.O Box 4280
> Eight Mile Plains
> QLD 4113
> Australia
> Phone:   61+0738414234
> Fax:       61+0738414264

If the regulator is set correctly, usually flush with the case, and the rest
of the system is clean then I would look at the fuel.  I ran YS 20/20 for
years with no problems in my 91, 120SC, and my 140.  If it is not readily
available some fuel distributors will mix fuel for YS specs if you ask.  It
ran about $25.00 a gallon. Try it out.

Randall