JR Experts Question

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Wed Sep 22 04:03:19 AKDT 2004

For those who won't laugh....a question...
    If I change Function 14 - Trace Rate, obviously the "feel" of expo and total travels will be different.  My question is this ... If I change Trace Rate by "5%", will a corresponding 5% change in other functions related to travels be all that's needed?
    Example - pitch or roll mix...since Trace has changed, will the same "percent" of change be needed in those functions?

I know the real answer is to "go fly it", but I'd like to know if there is a proportional relationship within the increments of the Trace Rate, Expo, and other Mix functions....
    JR experts??

Bob Pastorello
rcaerobob at cox.net
www.rcaerobats.net