Canada West District 10 update

Dave Reaville dkrev at shaw.ca
Sat Sep 18 11:17:16 AKDT 2004

Hi folks,

Just updated the website "News" section as well as the results, reports and pictures for the Windy West and Sechelt contests. I have also updated the "For Sale" section.

As well, the last contest in Western Canada goes the 25th & 26th in Calgary AB. I have some new info under the "Events". I have a hotel.doc available through e-mail only (because it's 2.5 mg in size!) let me or Chad Northeast
chadnortheast at shaw.ca know if you would like it. I hope to make it out to this contest as well.

Hope everyone that had Ivan for a "visit" is hanging on. Our thoughts are with you.

Thanks,

Dave Reaville
NSRCA I-VP
Canada West District