Motor Costs Comparison

Koenig, Tom Tom.Koenig at actewagl.com.au
Thu Sep 16 19:14:57 AKDT 2004

Andre'

Very very good points and I have thoughts along the same lines. I am still sitting on the fence with electrics, leaning heavily towards them however.

I wished I could fly as much as you however...and flying FAI vs being competitive in FAI is another story. I fully believe you in that to be competitive one MUST fly every second day as a minimum. This is something I need to do to get back to form and hence I haven't jumped to electrics ...yet.

best regards

Tom