District 3 Championship???

Emory Schroeter emorydmd at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 16 18:51:03 AKDT 2004

Hello,

For those of you that are planning on attending the District 3 championship on September 25th-26th, this message is for you. As you may know, it is scheduled to be in Pensacola, Florida, which has been hit hard by hurricane Ivan. The pictures on the news do not look good. As of right now, I have no idea whether or not we will be able to hold a contest there in a week. I am waiting to hear what the conditions are before we make a decision. We have several alternatives to consider and I hope to be back in touch with you as soon as I know something.

Stay Tuned,
Emory Schroeter
CD.