OS 160 setup question

Fletcher, Richard Richard.Fletcher at gs.com
Mon Sep 13 13:05:46 AKDT 2004

Hi Karl,

    I plan to install a 2 oz hopper tank tonight. Interestingly enough this
is the tank I used in 1998 when I ran an OS 140 in an Excalibur when I last
flew pattern. I do not remember if I had any problems that caused me to
install the little tank but there must have been a good reason. I do recall
that setup ran flawlessly.

Thanks, Rich