Charlie Reed

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 13 12:05:31 AKDT 2004

 We really laughed our butts off in Omaha with Charlie. Bobby Satalino asked Charlie if he still loved him. He proceeded to write on his little white board the words "I NEVER DID". Bob kissed him on the forehead and now he has a story to tell for life.
                                                                                    Mike

Zoro1024 at aol.com wrote:
I had heard about Charlie for some time before we actually met, and of all places it was an IMAC contest in Hillsdale KS.  I was thinking, Man I can't let this old buzzard beat me, but he did.  A few years later I took up pattern and really got to know Who Charlie was.  Watching Charlie fly, you had to be inspired, he flew the highest class in pattern when most would have been worrying how to get out of bed in the morning.  He also sent me stuff with his hand written receipts, and wouldn't even charge shipping.  ( I paid it anyway.)  I hope we fly again someday.  Farewell good and faithful servant.

Mike Howard