Charlie Reed

Zoro1024 at aol.com Zoro1024 at aol.com
Mon Sep 13 11:05:20 AKDT 2004

I had heard about Charlie for some time before we actually met, and of all
places it was an IMAC contest in Hillsdale KS.  I was thinking, Man I can't
let this old buzzard beat me, but he did.  A few years later I took up  pattern
and really got to know Who Charlie was.  Watching Charlie fly, you  had to be
inspired, he flew the highest class in pattern when most would have  been
worrying how to get out of bed in the morning.  He also sent me stuff  with his
hand written receipts, and wouldn't even charge shipping.  ( I  paid it anyway.)
 I hope we fly again someday.  Farewell good and  faithful servant.

Mike Howard